New Scout Paperwork

When joining Troop 25, several documents are required to complete your registration:

New Scout Paperwork

Youth Application

Family Data

Troop Discipline Policy

Creek Cleanup Release

Campout Medications

BSA Medical Forms (3 copies) – must be completed electronically

Health Insurance Card – front & back (3 copies)

New Adult Paperwork

Adult Application

Recharter Paperwork

Creek Cleanup Release

Campout Medications